Here are some EUC items that interested me last week.
- Download Receiver for HTML5 2.0 – client-side app switching, new toolbar, mobile support
- Receiver for Chrome OS new features – seamless apps, multi-monitor, connection center. Citrix Blog Post.
- Updated StoreFront code to default the Apps tab to the Categories view. Citrix Discussions.
- StoreFront code to default iOS and Android to HTML5 Receiver. Citrix Discussions.
- XenMobile 10.3 How To: Configure Google Cloud Messaging Service – Google API. Citrix Blog Post.
- Worx Home 10.3 user interface – Includes certificate pinning using Auto Discovery Services. Citrix Docs.
- Make ShareFile logon page look like Receiver X1 – Download theme files, edit, upload. Jason Samuel Blog Post.
- ShareFile Enterprise vs Platinum – There are SKUs to add ShareFile Platinum to XenMobile Enterprise. Citrix Product Page.
- Start Menu Icons Set to Blank Document After Update to Receiver 4.3.100 – Windows 8+, set GPO to allow UNC shortcut icons. Citrix KB.
- Errors when starting published Microsoft Office applications – create iNetCache folder. Tenera Blog.
- Citrix Director Custom Reports – Director plug-in. Citrix Blog
- Marius Sandbu’s NetScaler Gateway eBook
- The new 40Gig NetScaler models don’t support the newest firmware – Citrix KB
- Citrix Discussions:
- Receiver for Chrome 2.0 taskbar issues
- StoreFront 3.5 – if delete store and re-add, Auth doesn’t work?
- IE11 bug causes web sessions to logout – invalidates cookie persistence
- AppDisk – Behind the Scenes
- XenMobile iOS MAM Enrollment Demo
- WorxStore and Worx Apps Installation
- Samsung KNOX Bulk Enrollment
- True SSO requires Identity Manager. Identity Manager is essentially VMware’s version of ADFS. You can add any iDP to Identity Manager and it will use True SSO (SAML + dynamic smart cert certificates) to login to Horizon.
- VMware Boxer Is Here (AirWatch) – video, reminds me of WorxMail
- VSphere Design Pocketbook 3.0 – Pernixdata
- Load Balancing VMware Identity Manager with F5 BIG-IP – F5 PDF document. VMware Blog Post.
- Download VMware vCenter Server 5.5 Update 3d
- View Persona is not going anywhere – developer confirmed development is still happening
- NVIDIA GRID Licensing Changes – no more Virtual Workstation Extended, new XenApp licensing. Sean Massey blog post.
- Disable Windows 10 1st logon animation – GPO setting. Lars Lohmann blog post.
- Click-by-click – Creating load balanced VMs using Azure Resource Manager in the Azure portal – 1 hr video. MSDN Channel 9.
- What Is AppLocker? – comparison with Software Restriction Policies. TechNet.
- Chrome/Firefox can log SSL keys to a file. Use in WireShark. SANS ISC blog post.
- PowerShell script to display session idle time across multiple servers. Technet gallery.
- Dell vWorkspace discontinued. Brian Madden blog post.
- Architecting EUC Solutions – Kindle book from Brian Suhr (Nutanix). Good overview of the EUC design process.
| Read more: EUC Weekly Digest – April 16, 2016